Thursday 19 September 2013

Sukin Facial Moisturiser - Review

I've always loved Sukin, I use almost every product in the ranges from Hair, Skin to Body. Their products are amazing, I love everything about them, I thought id review their Facial Moisturiser.
Sukin
Facial Moisturiser
125ML
RRP: $9.95
 
The Sukin Moisturiser is a light-weight, non-greasy formula. Its gentle on the skin and also for those people with sensitive skin. It aborbs quite well, leaving your skin smooth and looking fresh.  Its a very hydrating moisturiser that is paraben free, it promotes healthy skin renewal and minimizes the signs of ageing and can be used on daily basis. I use it before applying make-up and then reapply before bed.

Sukin products all have the same scent, which is like lavender and mixed herbs. It does contain essential oils also like as many natural ingredients. I like that its all natural, isn't mixed with chemicals like some brands. It doesn't contain artificial fragrances, mineral oil, parabens or SLS. Also isn't tested on animals and which makes it even better, its made in Australia.

I adore this moisturiser, after using it for about a month. Its left my skin feeling very smooth and soft. Im always happy with Sukins products, adding this to my collection and skin care routine.

* this products was sent out for me to review *

No comments:

Post a Comment