Wednesday 25 September 2013

Curtis Collection - Bronzed Goddess Review

I recently just discovered Curtis Collection, and may I just say. I'm enjoying their brand and products. Curtis Collection By Victoria is an Australian owned boutique makeup, offering a prestige line of professional cosmetics. The range features a dedicated mineral collection, designed to pamper while treating the skin with the most powerful natural ingredients. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, their high performing product range boasts incredible staying power, vibrant colour palettes and unique innovative formulations and packaging, making Curtis Collection a must have in every woman's' makeup collection.
Curtis Collection By Victoria.
Bronzed Goddess
RRP: $49.95

This Bronzer is the intimate goddess glow with this sophisticated, silk-like bronzing powder. It's been added to my makeup routine. It's a gorgeous matte baked formula, that transforms your complexion in one single sweep that applies on sheer but can be built up as you go. Leaving you looking healthy, radiant and naturally kissed by the sun. This product will create a healthy, natural looking glow towards your skin that looks like a summer tan all year round. It doesn't leave hush lines nor fades through out the day. I love how it leaves a natural glow.



The package reminds me of MAC, in a circle compact with no mirror / brush. It's kept simple and cute with a "V" for Victoria on it, with all the ingredients featured on the back. It's a fair big size that can last you awhile and can easily be packed inside your purse without overloading.


** this product was sent out to me to try and also review. I was not paid to leave positive feedback. this is what I truly thought about the product and also my photos **

No comments:

Post a Comment