Sunday 15 September 2013

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline New York’s new 8-in-1 BB Cream is designed to be used by those with oily and blemish-prone skin as it works to help treat problem skin, rather than simply covering it. Formulated with a light gel water base, two per cent salicylic acid, and vitamins A, B and E, it helps fight blemishes, clear and detoxify your complexion, and soothe and nourish your skin. 

8-In-1 Blemish Fighter Points:

  • Conceals Imperfections
  • Reduces Blemishes
  • Oil Free, Non-greasy
  • Protects With SPF 15
  • Calms Redness
  • Minimises Pores
  • Hydrates And Smoothes
  • Adjusts To Skin Tone
Maybelline
Dream Pure BB Cream
RRP: $15.95
30ML - Full Size

It has 2% salicylic acid and it's supposed to conceal imperfections, control oil, help protect blemishes, hydrate and smooth skin tone. The amount of coverage did all these quite well. It was very hydrating towards my skin without making it oily or dry.

When I first applied it, I was very surprised. The cream was quite light in texture, wasn't to thick, gel-like cream nor looked pasty on my skin like some BB creams have done in the past. I used my fingers to apply real smoothly over my skin and to even out my complexion. I ended up applying a second layer just to add extra coverage. The product was lightweight upon application and lasted for at least 6-7 hours then a little touch up was needed.




This product does exactly what it's made to do, well at least for my skin it does. It's perfect for Summer, when you want something very light, natural and to even the skin tone. It's very build able too. I definitely see myself purchasing this in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment