Saturday 5 October 2013

September Favorites :)


September was a great month for discovering new products, from body, face to jewellery. These are the products I've been loving through out last month, so I'm just going to jump straight into it.

Couleur Caramel
Black Short Mascara
RRP: $37.95

This mascara lengthens and separated my lashes quite impressively. I was super impressed how my lashes looked and felt after I've applied this product. It felt super soft and didn't flake through out the day. This mascara does have a scent, which is a pleasant smell. Kinda like coco butter but better. Which I found quite nice, as many mascaras don't have a pleasant scent. Its a water based formula enriched with soothing acaria gum, protective beeswax and shea butter. It leaves a natural curl in your lashes upon applied, almost looks like fake lashes. The best thing about it, Its all natural!

Rimmel London *
Lash Accelerator Endless Fibre Mascara
RRP: $17.95
 
Lash Accelerator is used for my everyday makeup, I wore this almost everyday of September, as it looks natural and instantly adds length. I did notice some changes. My lashes appeared longer and stronger. I was asked many times if I got lash extensions or if I was wearing fakes. The brush is lash-catching to give the perfect separation without clumping. Its the perfect mascara if you're wanting cute, girly eyes.

Curtis Collection *
Luxe Liner - Black
RRP: $35.00

Great liquid eyeliner for precise, controlled application every time. Very fine tip glides smoothly onto the lid, delivering colour intensity in a single sweep. This liner creates a subtle definition using the tip of the liner for a thick black line with a dramatic finish. By using the side of the pen, you can create a bold, thick, glamorous cat eye. Loved how this liner didn't crack like other liners, lasted the whole day. So easy to wash off at night too.

Swisspers
Facial Cleaning Wipes - Original
Pack of 25 Wipes
RRP: $5.99
 
Ive always loved and used Swisspers cleaning wipes as theyre actually made to do the job. It removes all my makeup off, even those water proof mascaras. Also cleanses, tones and moisturisers without drying out your skin. Leaves it feeling like a babies bum haha. Im really liking the product changes to the packaging. They've now got a plastic flip cover instead of the adhesive that most makeup wipes have, which lead to drying out. So the flip cover was a smart choice, really does make your wipes last longer. The sheets are fairly big that it covers my whole face and also a lot thicker, which makes it easier to use. They're perfect for those lazy nights where you cant be bother walking to the bathroom, easy to store in your bag or inside your bed side table. If you haven't tried these, what are you waiting for?
 

Calvin Klein *
Downtown
50ML
RRP: $90
 
The femininity of downtown s displayed in a light soft pink colouring bottle. The liquid is a pink tone, which sprays on clear. I found the colouring to be very cute, girly and sweet. The cap of the bottle is a silver hollow design with a bright fushsia accents that adds a modern edge. Which using your cap to filter your photos, so you can enter that Calvin Klein competition on instragam. The fragrance balances feminine woods with soft floral notes. Opening with Italian Cedrat, Bergamot, Tunisian Neroli, Green Pear and Watery Plum. Downtown is developed with notes of Pink Peppercorn, Violet Leaf and Gardenia Petals and dries down with Texan Cedarwood and Velvet Musks. Which you can really smell the warm musky, woody scent while wearing it.
 
 
LUSH
Rub Rub Rub
Shower Scrub
RRP: $12.95
 
This product makes shower ten times funnier. Actually, using LUSH products are fun full stop. This Rub Rub Rub is a bit of a variation on the normal shower gel. Its packed full of mineral-rich with Sea Salt and a refreshing dash of lemon juice and the tropical scent of mimosa blossom that gently exfoliating the skin, leaving it feeling super soft and shiny. I tend to use once a week, maybe twice when fake tanning, to ensure I get all that dry, dead skin off before applying a gorgeous tan. Its suitable for all skin types. So everyone can join in on this LUSH shower party.
 
Marc By Marc Jacobs
Enamel Stars & Disc Necklace
RRP: $129.95
 
I got this necklace from my boyfriend as a gift to celebrate our 2 years together. Before receiving it, I was eye balling it at work, as its just a gorgeous piece. I wanted it so bad, that I saved it as my wallpaper on my phone (how sad am I?) I was actually going to reward myself with this necklace for all the hard work I did with opening David Jones Malvern Store. As Marc Jacobs is a very popular brand, it kept selling out. Guess I have expensive taste. So I was glad my boyfriend was actually paying attention this year round and brought it for me. Decorated with enamel stars, silver engraved balls and enamel logo discs by Marc By Marc Jacobs/ The aqua blue enamel contrasts beautifully with the gold-tone chain.
 
 
*any products stated with * means they've been sent out to me to try and review. everything is stated in my HONEST opinion, I wasn't paid in any form of giving a positive feedback. nor am I paid to feature the products on my blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment