Thursday 25 July 2013

REVIEW: Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Scrub

Vitamins and Extracts is one of the many products in the Clearasil family of skincare products. The range targets those in need of a gentle but effective daily skincare routine, packing products full of gentle but effectively cleansing ingredients known for their nourishing and antioxidant properties.

Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Scrub


I was super lucky to get this product in my hands, as I truly love a good facial scrub and also the very first time using Clearasil skin care products.
I've tried a LOT of scrubs over my time, but haven't found my favourite. I don't suffer from acne, but working in retail & always speaking with customers, i want to have my face clean, fresh as possible! Finding a scrub that keeps my skin feeling soft, smooth, helps control my dry / oily areas ( T zone, corner of my nose) and provides a deep cleansing method is a big must have!







After using the scrub a couple of days, i started to notice some changes in my skin, it was smooth, fresh and even felt really soft. To be honest; i had never ever seen my face so clean before. I was very shocked. So as the week went on, I found that using it in the shower helped 1000000X more then normal cleaning. It is gritty but not sharp, which I love, but some people may find it inflames blemishes if they scrub too hard with it. 






Also found out that it works wonders if you leave it on your face for roughly 5 minutes (still in the shower) then raise off. The steam from the hot water helps all the ingredients to penetrate on your skin. I did get many compliments from my work friends saying that my skin looked fresh and healthy. Overall I'm going to stop hunting down a scrub because I've honestly already found it! I've found tricks with this product to continue getting the best results. It has already been added to my skincare routine for both morning & night. If you haven't found your holy grail scrub yet, then what are you waiting for? Head down to your local shops & put up your Clearasil Vitamins & Extracts Scrub today!



** this product was sent to me to review, i wasn't paid to try or to write this. everything was written in my own honest word & experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment