Sunday 14 July 2013

4 Beauty Products I've Finished - July 2013

E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss
11 Colours Available
RRP: $2
elfcosmetics.com.au

 When first opening the gloss, i had to twist the clicked closer to 30 times, rather than the 7-10 listed on the product. colour was a light pink shade ( labeled BERRY CHERRY), wore it everyday at work & got so many comments on it. Only need to apply a twist worth of gloss on top of your lips as the texture is very thick. Be aware that your hair may get stuck to your lips, but that didn't bother me as much, cause a lot of glosses do that. It comes with a brush applicator and you twist the end for product to come out. I really love this product. The colours are gorgeous, they stay on for awhile and they give you tons of colour. You don't have to apply a lot just to get it to show up! I brought this item in a 3 pack from E.L.F's website. They're on sale for $1.



Australis - Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder.
3 Tones Available.
RRP: $11.40
 australiscosmetic.com.au

This truly is my holy grail press powder product. I first starting using this powder after i had read and watch youtube beauty gurus rave on about it. After using it, im honestly so glad i brought it. It gives me a flawless face with excellent coverage and a fraction of the price of any high or low end brand. I use this powder in two different ways, after foundation, i use the compact round applicator sponge that comes with the product and pus the powder onto my face, for a clean, matte look. Then go back over with a powder brush to even it out. This product stays all day, and still look fresh when i get home at midnight. 


Toni & Guy Shampoo and Conditioner (Damaged Hair)
RRP: $15.99 Each
priceline.com.au 

Ive coloured my hair so many times that Ive honestly lost count, but i know for a fact that my hair has suffered so much, that I'm truly paying for it now. My hair has never been really damaged, but i thought using Toni & Guy damaged sham & con would be the start of recovering my hair, bringing it back to life. The packaging of the products is simple but the exact to each, that i always reach for the conditioner bottle instead of the shower or sometimes the other way round. Ive used them for over a month now, and OMG! my hair feels amazing, its really helped repair, added shin, stopped split ends and most importantly looks and feels healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment