Saturday 13 April 2013

PriceLine Beauty Bag 2013

I love when Priceline does amazing offers, that include receiving discounts / free products, or shall I say a bag full of cosmetics valued over $220!! When I heard about the beauty bag 2013, I was so excited. The products that were in the bag where a few things I have been dying to try, so this was an offer I wasn't going to let slip past me.

To get the beauty bag, you have to spend $60 on cosmetics or accessories from included brands: Rimmel London, Revlon, Models Prefer, Nude by Nature, Manicare, Bourjois, Kiss, Press & Go, Natio, Australis, Ecotools, Sally Hansen and Savvy.
Before I show you what products were inside, here's what I brought to receive the beauty bag:




I picked up:
  • Australis: Intensif Eye Wet / Dry Eye Shadow In Choc-A-Block
  • Australis: LASH TLC Mascara In Blackest Black
  • Australis: Fresh & Flawless Pressed Power In Darkest Brown
  • Australis: Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Foundation In Natural Fawn
  • Australis: Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Brightener 
  • Savvy: Liquid Eye Liner In Black 
  • Models Prefer: Infinite Colour Foundation In Natural Beige
  • Models Prefer: Bronzer - Sun Kissed
  • Models Prefer: High Definition Soft Touch Pressed Power In Medium To Dark.

 NOW FOR WHAT'S IN THE BAG?




Included in the bag was:
  • Eco Tools: Recycled Plastic Bath Sponge
  • Sally Hanson: Complete Salon Finish Nail Polish in Midnight ( black with small gold shimmer)
  • Revlon: Lip Butter in Brown Sugar
  • Australis: Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Concealer 
  • Nude by Nature: Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer
  • Kiss: Everlasting French Nails
  • Savvy by DB: Makeup Remover Wipes
  • Rimmel: Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in 004 Shimmering Sand
  • Manicare: Cutical Therapy Oil
  • Natio: Lip Colour in Flutter (a neutral brown)
  • Bourjois: Volume Glamour Max Mascara in Noir Max
  • Press & Go Nails
  • Revlon: Photo Ready BB Cream $5 off voucher

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that looks amazing! I wish we had something similar in the UK - we have glossyboxes, heard of them? I love your blog, tried following you?

    xxx

    beautyflutters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete