I love when Priceline does amazing offers, that include receiving discounts / free products, or shall I say a bag full of cosmetics valued over $220!! When I heard about the beauty bag 2013, I was so excited. The products that were in the bag where a few things I have been dying to try, so this was an offer I wasn't going to let slip past me.
To get the beauty bag, you have to spend $60 on cosmetics or accessories from included brands: Rimmel London, Revlon, Models Prefer, Nude by Nature, Manicare, Bourjois, Kiss, Press & Go, Natio, Australis, Ecotools, Sally Hansen and Savvy.
Before I show you what products were inside, here's what I brought to receive the beauty bag:
I picked up:
- Australis: Intensif Eye Wet / Dry Eye Shadow In Choc-A-Block
- Australis: LASH TLC Mascara In Blackest Black
- Australis: Fresh & Flawless Pressed Power In Darkest Brown
- Australis: Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Foundation In Natural Fawn
- Australis: Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Brightener
- Savvy: Liquid Eye Liner In Black
- Models Prefer: Infinite Colour Foundation In Natural Beige
- Models Prefer: Bronzer - Sun Kissed
- Models Prefer: High Definition Soft Touch Pressed Power In Medium To Dark.
NOW FOR WHAT'S IN THE BAG?
Included in the bag was:
- Eco Tools: Recycled Plastic Bath Sponge
- Sally Hanson: Complete Salon Finish Nail Polish in Midnight ( black with small gold shimmer)
- Revlon: Lip Butter in Brown Sugar
- Australis: Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Concealer
- Nude by Nature: Undercover Airbrush Mineral Primer
- Kiss: Everlasting French Nails
- Savvy by DB: Makeup Remover Wipes
- Rimmel: Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in 004 Shimmering Sand
- Manicare: Cutical Therapy Oil
- Natio: Lip Colour in Flutter (a neutral brown)
- Bourjois: Volume Glamour Max Mascara in Noir Max
- Press & Go Nails
- Revlon: Photo Ready BB Cream $5 off voucher