Saturday 27 April 2013

Priceline 40% Off Makeup!

once again Priceline had another amazing deal on makeup. Most of you guys would of read my last post about the crazy Priceline deal where you spend $60 + to recive a beauty bag, linked HERE.
Well Priceline decided to throw another sale on makeup. How crazy! Just as I stocked up on makeup just a couple of weeks ago, this sale happens.

It's basically 40% off all makeup! Only two day sale from 23-24 of April.
I decided to go the last day to score some sales, which was an awful idea. everything I wanted was either sold out or in the wrong colour/shade. Also the store was trashed with girls going crazy. I was freaking out, so I grabbed a whole pile of things I've never used before, wanted to try & what I love.

Here's What I Brought:






• Rimmel: Match Perfection In Ivory
• Maybelline: Fit Me Pressed Powder In 225 (medium buff)
• Australis: Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder in Darkest Brown
• Essence: Colour & Go In Date In The Moonlight (126)
• Australis: Nail Colour In Aqua
• Maybelline: Colour & Tattoo In Audacious Asphalt (silver)
• Essence: I ❤ Extreme Volume Mascara In Black
• Australis: Make-Up Finishing Spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment