Tuesday 14 May 2013

Review: Biore Skin Care

Products I Got Sent From Biore. Beauty Panel.



Bioré Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes
Bioré Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes are ideal for on-the-go cleansing. They are textured and provide gentle exfoliating action that deep cleans down to the pores. They remove oil, dirt, and make-up to reveal clean and healthy looking skin.

I found these cleansing wipes to be quite good. The smell is also a little strong so I used these only at night time, for a quick lazy clean. They removed all my makeup in a few swipes, including all my mascara and eyeliner-a great job for a wipe. It did leave my face feeling a little bit to wet after I used them, but was defiantly a quick dry though.


Bioré Nourish Moisture Lotion SPF 15
Bioré Nourish Moisture Lotion SPF 15 features moisture-binding ingredients to keep skin nourished all day long. Containing antioxidant-rich green tea, vitamins A, C, and E, as well as yellow poppy, rose hip, chamomile, and aloe, the lotion helps skin to feel soothed, moisturised and nourished. The formula is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and oil

This moisturizer is hydrating and was lovely to use. The pump dispenser was handy and the formula was suitable for my combination skin. it also gave my skin some glow and made my face seem more radiant and very smooth. It didnt make my skin go flaky, like most moisturizer do. It has a pleasant scent and sinks into my skin nicely. It's great that it has the added bonus of spf 15. Really loved this product, i will most likely buy this.



Bioré Daily Detoxify Scrub


Bioré Daily Detoxify Scrub is infused with soothing and refreshing aloe, rosemary, chamomile and pomegranate. The scrub contains two spherical beads that provide effective exfoliation to remove toxins from the skin’s surface and reveal a fresh glow everyday without damaging the skin. Soap-free.

This is a great cleanser and scrub. I find that it has just the right exfoliation and texture, not to gentle but not like sandpaper. The smell is quite light but fruity (I think thats the pomegranate in it). You don't need to much to get a good lather and scrub going and it washes off easily with water. I also find it is not drying at all on my skin.

Bioré Release Steam Activated Cleanser

Bioré Release Steam Activated Cleanser with SteamActiv beads is specially formulated to harness the pore-opening power of steam from the shower to penetrate deeply into pores, locking onto dirt, oil and make-up then washing it away to leave skin feeling fresh and cleaning daily all day long. The formula is enriched with aloe vera to soften and purify, it also energises with a cooling mint extract to stimulate the senses. Green tea leaf extract oils provide powerful antioxidant protection and detoxifying benefits. Cleanser is soap-free, sulphate free, paraben-free and non-pore clogging.

After using this product each night in the shower, I have found my skin to feel very refreshed and soft. This product does a good job a purifying your skin, providing you have some steam in your shower. You can feel it working on your skin once you have worked it in. I like to leave it on for a minute, and then wash it off. It did not cause pimples for my either. A great facial cleanser.


all products can be found and brought at:
www.biore.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment