Friday 29 November 2013

Eleven: Sea Salt Texture Spray - Review


Summer is almost here, better start getting those beachy waves controlled and styled to look natural and beautiful. Beachy hair no longer has to be synonymous with unkempt tresses with the new Sea Salt Texture Spray from ELEVEN Australia.

I'm a girl that suffers from dry ends from time to time. It can be a huge pain, as products tends to dry them out, and leaves my hair feeling like straw. Has anyone ever had the same problem?
ELEVEN AUSTRALIA
SEA SALT TEXTURE SPRAY
RRP: $20.95

I came across Sea Salt Texture Spray from Eleven, it claims to condition your hair, while adding volume to create those gorgeously free waves. I couldn't say no to this one!
 
This product can be used on both wet or dry hair, I found it easier to apply while my hair was still damp, then finished it off with a blow dryer / diffuser to ensure the product was locking into my roots and not just sitting ontop of my hair. I get better results when doing that, also got extra volume from the texture inside the product! I was very amazed that I got beachy waves and volume all over.
 
Its suitable for all hair types, styles, and textures, the lightweight mist can be sprayed on the roots or ends of the hair depending on the need for volume or thickness. 
 
The best thing about Eleven Sea Salt is; it has active ingredients such as Hydrolysed Wheat Protein and Hydrolysed Wheat Starch serve to condition, vitalise and add volume to beach-worn hair, without sacrificing that natural charm.

Still effortlessly dishevelled, as one would expect at the beach, the spray adds density, natural body and liveliness. This product is perfect to create those beachy waves without dropping your hair into the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment