Monday 16 June 2014

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow: My Two Cents Review *

When I discover a makeup brand, I immediately fall in love with it, that I honestly buy all of their products, get home, swatch it all over my hand / arm and throw it all over my face. I've always wanted to do that with Benefit products. Every blogger and vlogger raves about Benefit, including my older sister! So I was overwhelmed to get this sent out.


" Benefits award-winning cream shadows are as crease-proof & budge-proof as ever! The 10 incredibly wearable shades (including original favourites r.s.v.p., birthday suit and skinny jeans) glide on easily and last all day long. It’s fresh & fabulous colour for all. You can use these cream shadow as an eyeliner using the hard angle definer brush. It glides on smooth for smudge-proof drama & definition. " - Benefit

Benefit **
 Creaseless Cream Shadow
My Two Cents
RRP: $29 AUD

If you know me personally, you'd know that I'm a huge sucker for bronzy, browny and warm tones. They just match my skin tone perfectly, as I love to keep my makeup neutral and bronzed all year round. So there was no surprise knowing that I'd love this My Two Cents cream shadow.


The Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow: My Two Cents is extremely creamy and smooth with a bronzed shimmery effect. The texture is just like butter and they're much creamier and smooth than the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I'd describe it as a soft taupe-bronze shade, not champagne, nude or a metallic tone, it's just a neutral shimmery bronzed finish. Once the shadow sets, it doesn't smudge or move. It's super easy to work with and even easier to blend.


Let's all appreciate the cuteness and vintage look of this packaging. I'm in love with it! It's honestly to cute that I have no words for it. It's definitely different from others I've seen, so it's a great display box for the desk. Huge points to Benefit!


Overall, I really love My Two Cents and I love even more that I don't need to use a primer to make them last on my lids. It's so rich and creamy and it doesn't fade nor loses its colour through out the day.  Benefit has definitely made a winner on these, I can't wait to build up my creaseless cream eyeshadow collection :)

*this product was sent to me to review 
*i was not paid in any form
*this is 100% my own honest opinion


Follow Me Around:

No comments:

Post a Comment