Monday 28 April 2014

Puretopia: Whisk Away Rehydrating & Moisturising Creamy Face Cleanser Review

Puretopia is Australian Made and Owned, the products are 100% sulphate and paraben free, no synthetic fragrances or artificial colours, no propylene glycol, no DEA,TEA or silicones, they're against animal testing, and the packaging is also recyclable – now isn't that amazing! That's why Puretopia is my go to skin care brand. I have added many of their products to my skin care / night time routine. Puretopia is very gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling smooth, soft and ten times more hydrated then before.


Puretopia *
Whisk Away Rehydrating & Moisturising Creamy Face Cleanser
RRP: $9.95

For smooth, vibrant looking skin, Puretopia Whisk Away Rehydrating & Moisturising Creamy Face Cleanser is rich, creamy and enriched with natural oils and rosehip cell strengthening essential fatty acids that gently whisk away all traces of make-up including waterproof mascara.


I only use a little bit, as a little goes a long way. After removing all my make-up, I massage the product into my skin in circle motions around the face and neck. Then remove with a muslin cloth (or cotton wipes) in warm water, then finish off with towel drying. It leaves my skin feeling so much nicer and softer without that tight feeling other cleansers give. The only minor issue I didn't like was the scent, The cleanser has a rose fragrance. which isn't very appealing to me, but may for others.
 

The cleanser comes in a 125ml squeeze tubs, that sits perfectly anywhere as the lid is on the very bottom. It helps stop wastage as all the contents drops straight down into the dispenser area. This cream cleanser is like cream haha, it isn't the type of product that foams up, so if you're a foam cleanser gal or guy then please be aware of what exactly this product does. The packaging labels is exactly the same as the rest of the collection products, but it's very neat and straight forward.

I would certainly recommend that if you have normal and sensitive to dry skin. It's gentle enough for all skin types.

Follow Me Around:

No comments:

Post a Comment