Monday 17 February 2014

SCANDALEYES ROCKIN' CURVES MASCARA Review

Rimmel London's first broken heart-shaped brush creates a fringe of big, curvy, rockin’ lashes. This cleverly-shaped applicator twists and curves to hug the lash line; the thin tip grabs hard-to-reach inner lashes, while the amplified base pulses lashes with incredible volume and curve. Lashes are plumped and lifted in one clean stroke.

RIMMEL LONDON
SCANDALEYES ROCKIN' CURVES MASCARA
RRP: $16.95
Purchase at Priceline, Target, Kmart, BIG W,
selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths.
For stockists please call 1800 812 663.


I haven't seen or heard much about this mascara on bloggers or youtube channel, so I was keen to get my hands on this, and get my opinion out. I'm always on the look out for new, improved mascaras that deliver longer and thinker lashes, as I have quite short lashes and I hate wearing falsies everyday.


I must say the packaging is really different and unique to any mascara I've seen before. The formula comes in a normal large tube ( like all the Rimmel Scandaleyes mascaras come in) however the actually label on the barrel is textured to mimic the snake print. I personally like the design as its quite interesting, and definitely catches your eye.


The flexibility of this brush in insanely fantastic as you can twist, turn and flip the thin brush wand to create dramatic volume and curves. With the thin brush tip it allows you to reach small lashes in your inner corner and along your lower lash line with the end of the wand. By rotating the wand it ends up curling and lifting your lashes and doesn't smudge all over your eyes.

CRAZY EYES : the mascara gave me extra length, lifted and curled.
After a few application, the mascara will look a little spidery and clumpy. I personally like this look on my eyes as it adds more volume, but then again everyone is different. It's isn't too noticeable though, and it does not flake. Now the end results; I wore this all day to work. The staying power was quite surprising! The mascara has kept my lashes curled, full and think. It hasn't smudged around or under my eyes. If you want to avoid any signs of smudging - there is a waterproof formula available too.

* this product was sent out to me to review, I was not paid to give a review or to give positive feedback, everything above is from my experience with the product. It's 100% truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment